| 03/07/2021 162
The model of a modern and professional pharmaceutical distribution center that similar to the models in the world, has not yet appeared in Vietnam. The main reason probably is due to the specific characteristics of the Vietnamese pharmaceutical market and the Government's policy in that the foreign enterprises are not allowed to directly distribute pharmaceutical products in Vietnam.
The GMPc's Feasibility Study clearly indicates:
1. Government regulations, policy and strategic orientations
2. Logistics market analysis of the pharmaceutical industry in Vietnam: Market size, Segments size: Storage, Transport, Supervision, ..
3. The demand and market segments
4. Site Master planning and functional subdivisions of Distribution Center
5. Management system with the application of Information Technology (WMS, TMS, VMS, ...)
6. Service model and price
7. Total investment budget and implementation progress
8. Financial indicators of the project
9. Drawings, calculation appendixs
The Medical and Pharmaceutical Logistics is a potential field with many oppotunities. The Investment and Construction project of a centralized and modern pharmaceutical distribution center is receiving the perceptive attention many pharmaceutical enterprises and logistics enterprises.
"Sharing your ideas and plans with GMPc to systematize all issues and determine the project feasibility."