WHO GACP medicinal materials
| 03/07/2021 164
WHO GACP is a newly consulting service of GMPc Vietnam.
Developing the medicinal plant sources that comply with WHO GACP regulations is key strategy of Pharmaceutical Industry in 2020, vision to 2030.
GMPc cooperates with a team of Vietnamese doctors and experts who are currently teaching and working at universities and research institutes of medicinal materials in China - a ry with long tradition of traditional medicine, similar to Vietnam. With this cooperation, GMPc can comprehensively meet the customer's needs to the successful implementation of the WHO GACP medicinal plant area investment project. Our service include of:
- Provide Medicinal Seeds upon request.
- Transfer of Plant breeding technology.
- Transfer of Land treatment, sowing seeds technology.
- Transfer of Care, irrigation, pest prevention technology.
- Transfer of harvesting, processing, packaging, labeling and preservation technology.
- Other inspection, quality control techniques.
" Conservation and development of medicinal plants resources in Vietnam is our primary goal in the cooperation with WHO GACP projects."