Project Feasibility Study
20/04/2022 | 6857
Overall consultation (or Feasibility Study - If requires)
1. Overall consultation (for small scale projects) will provide customers with statistics and charts that answer the following aspects:
- The existing factory can be renovated to in compliance with GMP requirements or not?
- Required surface area of factories to fit GMP requirements
- Estimate budget to complete all project
- Time required initial planning to GMP approving
- Site Master Planning, the requirements for manufacturing, quality control, warehouse areas.
- Master Plan that list step by step works.
2. Feasibility Study (for large scale projects)
This is the initial step of any renovation or construction of Health Supplement Facilities comply with HS GMP regulations.
This step benefits for: Systemizing the needs and requirements of projects; Creating overall implementation plans; Setting up appropriate operational manuals; Site master planning; Budget Estimating; Study feasibility...
“We believe any investment, no matter what scales, should always have this first step of Investment project planning to truly be successfully developed.”
Feasibility Study prepared by GMPc will always comply with the following principle:
- Clear objective
- Law abiding
- Logical statistics and methods
- Covering all aspects
- Unification between plan and action.
Feasibility Study prepared by GMPc will indicate:
- Investment objective
- How to achieve the goal?
- Forecast results
Based on Feasibility Study Report, investors have enough database to make decisions on:
- Invest plan.
- If you invest, How to do?
- Implementation planning, project supervision and management
- Capital mobilization: Convincing sponsor, shareholder; Finding business partner.
"If you have an idea, share with GMPc. The dream will come true."